Thursday, December 18, 2008

CSS and SSION at Webster Hall

I saw the Wednesday evening, 12/17 show at Webster Hall, featuring CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy) and the opening band SSION. See SSION's (pronounced "Shun") Myspace page for video clips. They are an over-the-top glam/punk/pop band that fit perfectly as the opener for CSS.

SSION below, and CSS clips follow.





CSS put on a good show, with the lead singer wearing a patterned full bodysuit. Unfortunately, I wasn't so impressed with their new songs, as taken as I am with the songs from their self-titled album, Cansei de Ser Sexy (CSS). CSS pictures and videos below:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am making a blog directory and I think you blog would be a great addition to our list. If you would like to be listed please visit us at the link below

Blog List